JSC Nexus is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of UX Copywriter.
Who we are:
Nexus provides a full range of digital services to the Financial sector – from primary consulting to the implementation of innovative solutions. Our services meet the strict requirements of European and international standards. The Company uses state-of-the-art technologies to meet the various needs of clients in order to bring them to the digital era.
JSC Nexus currently has its headquarters in Tbilisi, Georgia.
What you will be doing:
The selected candidate will be responsible for guiding the team development efforts towards successful project delivery. The task ahead is varied, interesting and challenging. You will work in a startup environment. You will have the chance to work with a growing international team. There is plenty of room for creativity and your own ideas. We offer a dynamic working environment remotely, or in the office, if you’re nearby at headquarters in Tbilisi, Georgia. You should bring positive energy to the team and experience joy in sharing, teaching and seeing other team members grow under your supervision. As a User Experience – UX Writer and Content Designer, you will be a key member of the design team.
- Create intuitive copy that helps users navigate with ease through digital products. This might include menus, definitions, buttons, labels, chatbots, and error messages.
- Instruct first-time users through a product with intuitive microcopy.
- Write in a clear and concise way across online channels, platforms and end-to-end experiences to impact key business metrics.
- Help shape the brand voice and tone.
- Partner with Product Design, Product, Marketing, and Engineering to take products from conception to launch.
- Demonstrate the impact of your work proactively and often, using data and customer insights to guide and advocate for your work.
- Guide the improvement and implementation of content-related processes, resources, and standards for the Design team.
- Collaborate with Legal, Compliance, and Regulatory to ensure that our digital copy is up to standards.
- Proven experience in UX writing (UI writing, notifications, errors, tooltips, settings, and similar surfaces).
- Ability to build language systems and vocabulary for new features.
- A collaborative, iterative working style.
- Experience partnering with designers, researchers, and product managers.
- Attention to details.
- Proactive problem solver knowledge of the Agile method.
- Fluent in both Georgian and English.
- Proven track record of defining, socializing, testing, iterating on, and delivering outstanding digital experiences.
- knowledge of SEO and keyword research practices would be desirable.
- Experience in financial services or another industry that is complex, multi-channel, and regulated.
- A specialist in your craft, but you recognize the importance of setting aside the time and space to learn and grow.
- Design thinking and human-centered design methodologies are second nature to you.
- Always ensure the “Wow!” feeling with our services.
- Always accept and motivate change.
- Create an enjoyable and colorful atmosphere.
- Look for adventures and always think out of the box.
- Welcome growth and self-education.
- Build open and honorable relations.
- Do more with less.
- Always be involved and decisive in actions/discussions!
Be humble! If you think Nexus is the right place for you and you are the right person for this position, let us know by sending your resume to the following email address: email@example.com. In the subject area, please, indicate the vacancy title UX Copywriter.