JSC Nexus is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Project Manager (PM)
Who we are:
Nexus provides a full range of digital services – from primary consulting to the implementation of innovative solutions. Our services meet the strict requirements of European and international standards. The Company uses state-of-the-art technologies to meet the various needs of clients in order to bring them to the digital era.
JSC Nexus currently has its headquarters in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Nexus team welcomes responsible autonomous and innovative candidates who are open with initiatives and with the will to create solutions that ensure “Wow!” feeling.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for
- Agree with POs on the relative priority of incoming projects (feature requests) (work with the Program Manager and POs)
- Understand team internal projects (scalability, optimization, refactoring), their importance, and their priority. (Work with team lead, tech leads), help to align with company goals.
- Make sure each project has a clear scope, understood by Product owners, dev team, and management.
- Make sure each project has a realistic schedule, PoC phase if needed
- Make sure dependencies and risks are identified (to the extent feasible)
- Know about external and internal commitments
- Make sure each project has enough documentation but at the same time manageable by the dev team
- Be aware of other projects (including other teams) which may interfere with the project.
- Make sure each project in active state has more or less up-to-date status (weekly or biweekly).
- Participate in meetings with the Product management team and be ready to answer scheduled questions.
- Help team/tech leads with project management
- Coordinate with production ops and SRE process of deployment and maintenance
- Help the team prioritize work on incoming tickets. (Not much work expected here)
- Help team to get required resources (from equipment to tools, to time of other teams)
- Requirements Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Experience with Postman, Jira, Git.
- Previous experience of working in the Product Development team as a Project manager/Product Owner/Project Administrator/Software Developer or any tech role;
- Understanding of the back-end development process;
- Willing to facilitate and improve development processes;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Strong communication and time management skills.
The preferred location for this position is Tbilisi, Georgia, remote work is welcomed as well.
If you think Nexus is the right place for you and you are the right person for this position, let us know! send your resumes to the address: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn the subject area, indicate the vacancy title Project Manager (PM)