JSC Nexus is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Project Manager / Scrum Master
Who we are:
Nexus provides a full range of digital services to the Financial sector – from primary consulting to the implementation of innovative solutions. Our services meet the strict requirements of European and international standards. The Company uses state-of-the-art technologies to meet the various needs of clients in order to bring them to the digital era.
JSC Nexus currently has its headquarters in Tbilisi, Georgia.
What you will be doing:
The selected candidate will be responsible for guiding the team development efforts towards successful project delivery. The task ahead is varied, interesting and challenging. You will work in a startup environment. You will have the chance to work with a growing international team. There is plenty of room for creativity and your own ideas. We offer a dynamic working environment remotely, or in the office, if you’re nearby at headquarters in Tbilisi, Georgia. You should bring positive energy to the team and experience joy in sharing, teaching and seeing other team members grow under your supervision.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for
- Agree with POs on the relative priority of incoming projects (feature requests) (work with the Program Manager and POs)
- Understand team internal projects (scalability, optimization, refactoring), their importance, and their priority. (Work with team lead, tech leads), help to align with company goals.
- Make sure each project has a clear scope, understood by Product owners, dev team, and management.
- Make sure each project has a realistic schedule, PoC phase if needed
- Make sure dependencies and risks are identified (to the extent feasible)
- Know about external and internal commitments
- Make sure each project has enough documentation but at the same time manageable by the dev team
- Be aware of other projects (including other teams) which may interfere with the project.
- Make sure each project in active state has more or less up-to-date status (weekly or biweekly).
- Participate in meetings with the Product management team and be ready to answer scheduled questions.
- Help team/tech leads with project management
- Coordinate with production ops and SRE process of deployment and maintenance
- Help the team prioritize work on incoming tickets. (Not much work expected here)
- Help team to get required resources (from equipment to tools, to time of other teams)
- Experience with Postman, Jira, Git.
- Previous experience of working in the Product Development team as a Project manager/Product Owner/Project Administrator/Software Developer, Scrum Master or any tech role;
- Willing to facilitate and improve development processes;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Always ensure the “Wow!” feeling by our services
- Always accept and motivate Change
- Create an enjoyable and colorful atmosphere
- Look for adventures and thinking always out of the box
- Welcome growth and self-education
- Build open and honorable relations
- Do more with less
- Always be involved and decisive in actions/discussions!
If you think Nexus is the right place for you and you are the right person for this position, let us know by sending your resumes to the following address: email@example.com In the subject area, indicate the vacancy title “Project Manager / Scrum Master”