Nexus is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Custom Keycloak Extension Developer.
Who we are:
Nexus provides a full range of digital services – from primary consulting to the implementation of innovative solutions. Our services meet the strict requirements of European and international standards. The Company uses state-of-the-art technologies to meet the various needs of clients in order to bring them to the digital era.
Nexus team welcomes responsible autonomous and innovative candidates who are open with initiative and with the will to create solutions that ensure a “Wow!” feeling.
Experience and Expertise:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development, with a focus on customizing and extending Keycloak.
- Strong understanding of identity and access management concepts and standards.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing custom Keycloak extensions, including themes, providers, and protocols (provide github links).
- Proficient in Java programming language and related frameworks (e.g., Spring, Quarkus).
- Experience with Git version control system and collaborative development workflows.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of Keycloak architecture, components, and configuration.
- Ability to customize Keycloak’s authentication and authorization flows to meet specific requirements.
- Proficiency in extending Keycloak’s user management and role-based access control capabilities.
- Experience with Keycloak’s event listeners, user federation, and identity brokering.
- Understanding of Keycloak’s administration console and ability to configure and customize it.
Security and Standards:
- Strong understanding of security principles and best practices in the context of identity and access management.
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization standards such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, and LDAP.
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities and countermeasures in web applications.
Problem Solving and Analytical Skills:
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and propose appropriate solutions using custom Keycloak extensions.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills to identify and resolve issues in Keycloak configurations and customizations.
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure high-quality code and configurations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to deliver solutions within project timelines.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders, project managers, and other developers.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and develop solutions accordingly.
- Strong documentation skills to create clear and concise technical documentation for custom Keycloak extensions.
- Keen interest in staying up-to-date with the latest developments in Keycloak and related technologies.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools, frameworks, and technologies as required.
The preferred location for this position is Tbilisi, Georgia, however remote work is welcomed as well.
If you think Nexus is the right place for you and you are the right person for this position, let us know! send your resumes to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject area, please, indicate the vacancy title Custom Keycloak Extension Developer.